Supertec Racing RB R35 VR38 coil conversion bracket kit - (Rev 6) for Nissan Skyline and it’s engine models RB20, RB25 inc NEO and RB26 machined from 6082 T6 alloy for optimal strength and quality.
An ideal upgrade to improve and modernise the RB series engine’s ignition setup. Modern coil packs such those found in Nissan’s VR38 engine (R35 GTR) provides a more powerful output in the region of 48-50KV (almost twice as much) compared to coil packs (22-24KV) from the late 80s and early 90s and those fitted to the RB from the factory. The benefit is a much-improved ignition performance and efficiency, ability run larger plug gaps and suitable for 2000hp+ applications.
Available as a full R35 coil kit complete with custom coil stalk kit with shortened stainless steel springs to match for fully sealed fitment protecting against moisture and debris and sits low so there is no need to trim the coil valley cover.
Kit Includes: Adapter Brackets, x 6 Custom Stalks, x 6 Custom Coil Springs, Hex Fasteners.
* Requires 6x R35 Coils
* Requires conversion specific Ignition Harness for R32/33 GTR models and RB20 and RB25 series 1
* Fits RB25 Neo engine as found in the R34 GTT
* No need for new harness on R34 GTR or RB25 series 2 engines as these harnesses will connect up to R35 coils.
* Unique 2 piece design featuring interlock.
* Also fits RB20, RB25 (Not Neo) Harness required expect on RB25 Series 2.
* HKS V-Cam & V-Cam Pro compatible
NOTE: Stalks due in stock 2nd April 2022. You can pre order and shipping will be done after this date.