Supertec Racing R35 VR38 coil bracket kit - Rev.6 for Nissan Skyline and variant engine models such as RB20, RB25, RB26 and RB25 Neo.
An ideal upgrade to improve and modernise the RB series engine’s ignition setup. Modern coil packs such those found in Nissan’s VR38 engine (R35 GTR) provides a more powerful output in the region of 48-50KV (almost twice as much) compared to coil packs (22-24KV) from the late 80s and early 90s and those fitted to the RB from the factory. The benefit is a much-improved ignition performance and efficiency, ability run larger plug gaps and suitable for 2000hp+ applications.
Available as a full kit including race spec harness and complete with custom coil stalk kit for fully sealed fitment protecting against moisture and debris and sits low so there is no need to trim the coil cover.
* Two Piece Billet Aluminium (6082T6) Adapter Bracket.
* Genuine Hitachi R35 VR38 Coils.
* Custom fit RB stalks with internal Springs.
* High quality “Race Spec” Harness using high temp (-65°C to 200°C) Raychem Spec 55 cable and Raychem DR-25 sleeve. Available for: R32, R33, R34 GTR.
* Colour Options: Gunmetal Grey, Titanium Silver, Blue, Bright Red, Purple and Chrome Gold.
* HKS V-cam tested
* No cutting required of coil cover on RB26 engines.
**CAUTION** R35 Racing Spec Coil Harness
Coil harness connectors are a snug fit with the coils. Prior to shipping they are all tested end to end to ensure quality and connectivity.
When fitting ensure your push fit from the connector by pressing the button tab on the connector.
When removing the connector from the coils press the button tab and pull from the connector. Under no circumstances should you pull from the wire harness this may cause permanent damage to the coil harness.
Where a harness has been damaged due to negligence this will not be covered under our warranty.