Do you also love that look of the RB26 covers?
It's truly the coolest head covers ever made, and we believe it's a part of the identity of the iconic RB engine.
The G-mod billet RB26 complete cover kit is a premium solution for customers seeking a perfected genuine look, packed with design features suited for a modern high powered RB.
CNC machined out of 6061 aluminum and media blasted, and anodized black to match the OE black color for the R32/33 series. The covers can be painted to whatever color preference you may have.
The finish and fitment of these covers are second to none, and they are packed with improvements over the original covers:
In the kit
- Coil cover
- Valve covers
- Your choice of timing belt cover
- CFD tested 3 step oil/air separator system.
- HPR high tensile cam stud kit
- HPR cam baffle plates (inlet and exhaust)
- SS baffle plates with filter media
- HPR RB26 AN12 breather-kit
- HPR billet half moons
- Gasket kit
- Extended bottom skirt to match taller deck RB30 blocks
- Threaded tabs for cooler pipe in front is deleted
- Rear section of timing cover redesigned to reduce air gap between covers
- OE hardware design delete
- Machined o-ring groove to seal against backing plate
- Soft EPDM o-ring included
- Twin turbo indent delete
- Comes with stainless steel hardware and nylon washers
Bottom steel section needs to be trimmed for short deck blocks (RB20/25/26)
Pictured ornament and oil filler cap is not included, only for illustration purposes.
Not suitable for OEM twin turbo pipe (Twin turbo indent is removed from design)